Praise the Lord, we have passed the transition phase and are preparing for the final push... Well boarding a plane really! Last week we were given our travel date.. or was it the week before? Anyway Gary and Morgan are to be in Addis no later then Sept 5th. They are so excited. We have packed and repacked the little ones bag several times. Oh I just cannot imagine actually holding them for the first time. It is amazing to think that in not even a month we will have them here, in our home playing with our other children that have all prayed for their new little brother and sister for so long.
We now have computer at home and I am hoping by tomorrow I will be able to figure out how to introduce the kiddo's to you all. So check back and you will be able to see our two little beauty's. Oh by the way the little girl has been named!!
T
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Oh that's wrong...tease but don't tell her name! Can't wait to see the new pictures!
How exciting!!! Oh, and did you say "internet at home"?????? GOOD NEWS! :)
CONGRATULATIONS :) so exciting :) Can't wait to see pics :)
Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Very exciting! Can't wait to hear more!
HOW EXCITING FOR YOU!!! I can't wait to see their pics. Still praying for all everyday. Hope all else is going well with school beginning again.
Tina
Wow, I hadn't heard all this wonderful news, so happy for you all. Will keep prayers going for safe travel and smooth homecoming!!! Yours, Holly (Michael's mom from IDC)
Post a Comment