Just an FYI because I cannot remember who all I was telling about the book "A Perfect Persecution" by James R Lucas. Well I found it on Amazon.com the direct link (if I grabbed it right) is http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0805423001/ref=sr_1_olp_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1250213837&sr=8-1 I first read this book I think a couple years ago. I could not believer the Authors insight. It was written in 2001 and at that time the publishers thought Mr. Lucas was writing WAY out of his time. Well it is only 2009 and well read it you'll be amazed at the insight God gave him so long (hehe) ago...
They start at .01 not a bad price.. I myself bought three. I have been loaning my borrowed copy out and have a waiting list to read it. Perhaps you can grab your own copy at Amazon.
Chow, Tiffany
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment