We have passed Ethiopian courts!!!
That means we now have custody of a couple of precious little children - our children - half way around the world! Still seems bizarre. Now all we have to do is do the physical job of going and getting our little ones. We do not know exactly when we go - but we are going - I am so excited and a little anxious - so much to do now and a lot to plan for - we do expect to travel somewhere near the last week of August of the first week of September. There are several other families adopting and making arrangements and this has to all be coordinated. I can't keep the moment out of my mind of the first time I get to see and hold our precious little kids - I have informed Morgan that she will be in charge of the crying one! When one has traveled so far and put so much thought and effort in an endevor, it is hard to comprehend just how to state how I feel at this moment - but the feelings are one of excitement, joy and relief. Praise God and glory to Him!!! We covet your prayers for the next few weeks for our new children, that all things and activities will fall into place and the trip will go as smooth as possible. Well I gotta get to packin and we will certainly be in touch...
Amaseganalou - Chow (Thank You - goodbye)
Big Dad -
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
That is amazing news! God is SO good. I have been praying for you all. Hope you all travel soon!
Tina
Great news! Congratulations!
Post a Comment