Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tenaystillign!!! (Greetings from Camille)

And this is Camille. Isn't she beautiful? I can only imagine how beautiful she will be when she smiles. Camille does not have Down Syndrome or any other known special need. She is what we call a plain ol regular kid. We have not had a typical little one for awhile , not to worry I have gotten out my little chart so I can have an idea of when she should do what developmentally. :):):)
Initially we had thought we would bring home another son from Ethiopia about 5ish... We thought Garrett would be thrilled. He said no thanks I like girls better. Well glad to hear it we said!!! Then after much research and finding out the realities and well tortures that are done to little girls in Africa that "age" out. We decided on a girl. We did think she would be a titch older but again God is in control. One of the coolest things is that she will turn one Sept 12th... the day their plane is scheduled to touch US soil. (also my mother n laws birthday...she is a bit older then one though:) Thank you for welcoming our little ones so lovingly alongside us. May your next weeks be as joy filled as ours will getting ready for our children to finally come home. PTL!
~~~~Tiffany the very proud mother~~~~

5 comments:

BlessedMom62 said...

They are beautiful and so precious, praise God!

Unknown said...

Isn't she just a precious one! BLESSINGS TO YOU!

Rachel said...

Both your new babies are adorable! I hope your adoption goes smoothly and they come home soon!

MyLinda said...

Brooke and I are both smitten with Henry and Camille!!! They are both gorgeous, your right I'm jealous. We can't wait for them to get home so we can be invited over (hint, hint) for some snuggling!

Missy said...

She's gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!