
Introducing Henry...... This is the little guy God used to open our families eyes to what is going on "not in our own backyard!". We are so grateful to God for entrusting our family with such information and allowing us the means to do something about it. This is our fourth picture of Henry since starting our Paper pregnancy back in January. He has grown so much in the past months. It is beyond me what it will be like to finally hold him in my arms. We give Praise to God for holding our hands /hearts during this process. Just think in three short weeks he will be here, our son in his home with the family God knew would be his even before Henry was born God knew Gary would be his earthly Father and I would be his earthly Mother. If you know me very well you know I do not use the word Awesome much. It a word I reserve only for what I see as God works that are so far beyond my comprehension. Thinking about God knowing even before the earth began that one day Henry would be our son and that we would need to go to Ethiopia to get him well I think that is Awesome.~~~~~T~~~
3 comments:
Henry is just precious!!
Amy
RR
Oh my gosh, your children are beautiful! How blessed you are.
They are both breath taking!! Looking forward to hearing all about them!
Tina
Post a Comment