Sunday, December 27, 2009

Still open while under construction.

Well, I am going to give it a go. By no means am I a computer person however over the next couple weeks our blog will be under construction. This will be a DIY job. So bare with me as the changes come and surely go.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
~~T~~

4 comments:

Kat said...

Been there, done that. Still figuring out how to do some things and trying to figure out if it's worth it...lol :).

Anonymous said...

Good luck, can't wait to see the new blog, even though I liked it the way it was!

BlessedMom62 said...

Oh yeah! This brown background is nice! Did the children have a wonderful blessed Christmas?

Jennifer W said...

Tiffany!!!!! I found your family's pic on Reece's Rainbow...which I found after a friend posted that she had become a fan of "In honor of Derek Loux"....and then went to your blog!!!! I was so excited to read about your newest additions - Henry & Camille! I would love to catch up with you!!! I tried to find a way to contact you from your blog and tried to find you on Facebook..no luck!!! Please email me when you get a sec (hahaha!) ...jenw7907@yahoo!

Jennifer Winters (*I posted the link to your blog on my FB profile!)