Saturday, December 12, 2009

Little update

God is good and always greatly to be praised. If you say or think this enough.. Satan has a tendancy to see if you really mean it. So you have to say it more. Amen!

We had an interesting week. We always have stuff. you know check ups at the ENT, Cardio, therapy, just stuff. We do not do a lot of activites.. Afterall we are an activity. I do not believe that if my childen are not enrolled in activities by age three I will have short changed them of their lifes calling. So often we just hang out here together. With the Llamas and this week puppies.

However this week, has been a little different. I do not have permission from my daughter to go into detail so I will be brieg and hopefully she will approve pictures. Two of my children were in a roll over and make your truck fly accident this week. I did not realize the magnatude of the fact that they walked away until I saw the pictures of the truck the next day. Yes I made it to the scene but was in the ambulance with the girls so I missed it. They walked away,, because God said they could. He showed grace and mercy to them. For his purpose... Amen? Some have tried to get me to be saddened by this.. Yes I have perspective..yes I knwo they would have died, been taken to the hospital be bed ridden. Yet when you say God is good and greatly to be praised you must say it in everything.

Like when the five year old comes to you and says I cold not get the lightbulb to work so I put it in my moouth as blood leaks down his chin.. Ok this one I just made a plain old weird face. WHY?? This is a smart kid.. Ok but little water spit it out rinse, repeat. all good and again God is good and greatly to be praised.

Then there is today. All is well yes it's only 645am so there is still time. :):)
Actually we don't normally have such things happen. Since Henry and Camille have been home we have had a bit "more' then normal for us. That's ok.. we can handle it.

On Monday we will have Fix-A-Heart day. Finally Henry will have his heart repaired. Yesterday he and I went and did the prelimanary three hours of testing that precedes Open Heart. As of yet no call backs so first thing Monday am. he's up.

We will be spending the next couple days getting it together best we can. There is really no sign of Christmas inside the house. Gary did put up a tree in the front yard... What isn't that where you put your Christmas tree. Oh I will let him know..
This am for a treat we are having muffins and some kids will even get frosting.. Ok make fun but this is a big deal around here. I am a germ a phobe and a "that kid doesnt' need sugar queen".
We have taken literally three hunderd pictures of the kids trying to get that perfect Christmas card picture. Let me just give the disclaimer before the card goes out today. It did not happen..
Here are some samples..



Everyone enjoy hte rest of this season it is so brief. Jesus is the reason we have this season. On Christmas, have the biggest Birthday Party you can have. Don't forget gifts for the King.

Merry Christmas everyone.
~~Tiffany~~
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/henryninemire

3 comments:

BlessedMom62 said...

I think those pics are perfect. Where did you got the dresses with the polka dots? Those are cute!

I'm glad to hear the children walked away from the accident. I hope they were wearing seatbelts and if they weren't, they do so from now on! Praise God!

Hubbards said...

Love the pics and praising God for the safety of your children! God is good even in the tough times...something I have learned these past 3 years!! I knew it...just needed the reminding, I think!

Kelly said...

Look how great they look! They are growing! Lovely pictures. Merry Christmas!