Well to most it would be hectic, to much work and we have even had a couple people insinuate that it is not worth it...WHAT!?!?!? not worth it.. Oh my my my, what some people miss out on .. Now I must be honest the one thing I prayed to not get was those little scabies.. and oh did we get them.. along with ringworm, Giardia, ear infections, colds, a short hospital stay, a little girl that wants to be held every second of the day (yes we do hold her) and a little boy on Oxygen. Nope would not trade it for the world.. my comment is often "What else would I be doing?" and I mean it. My next response is, always better to obey God then to not.. (learned this the hard way) do I get an Amen??
It has been a lot of work so far. Somedays I wonder if we should have gotten an older little girl, but then we left it up to the Lord to choose out daughter so no worries.. Just a few more diapers.
They are both wonderful last night we were all in the living room, this is where we spend a lot of time, especially since little Henry only has fourteen feet of tubing for his O2. Henry was in his bumbo and Maggie had her hands on his cheeks just talking so sweet to him. When Camille cries (which I must say is kind of often) she pats her and says it ok baby it ok baby... She is such great big sister. Praise The Lord...
One special treat I received when Henry and I came home from the hospital. Was a particular little man I love soooo much stood up and walked over to me.. My little Peter is a very cautious little guy so walking well is just to edgy for him. He is doing a great job and although he does not walk full time yet.. he is getting there. To be honest I am grateful to have one boy that is not all dare devil..
Back to Henry, I am not pleased with his breathing. since coming home instead of weaning him from his O2 we have actually bumped him up a bit. There has not been much time in the last three weeks to look over his medicals from the orphanage , so yesterday was the day, after looking them over it appears he has spent a fair amount of his life on oxygen. Not sure how this affects us at this point however I am a bit unhappy that the Dr did not tell this to Gary especially since he was on oxygen just a few days and possibly up to the day Gary and Morgan met him. That is not nice and really the only complaint I have about the whole process.
Today Peter goes to the Dr (ear infection/low grade fever) I am taking Henry with me.. you know slip him in.. Dr's love that don't they?? Just for a second opinion. Better go get breakfast just gave Henry is bottle, Peter is looking like if he does not get a cheerio he might fly away
Have a great weekend
Tiffany
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Your life is SO easy! lol
I am glad to hear that things are settling down a bit. Hate that you didn't get the info on the oxygen for Henry though, kinda important.
We are fighting strep over here right now so we'll stay away for a while!
PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING!! I know you are so very busy...BUT...I do have a few questions my hubby wanted me to ask so I will email them and you can answer them at your convenience! How wonderful to have little Peter walk to you!! I am sure he missed you so much while you were away. Keep me updated on specific prayer needs...
wow, you have all had a run of it!
What a blessing that you chose to listen to, and heed Gods voice. Your heart is like HIS!
Henry and Camille sound precious, and very well loved! Praise God!
Praying for your crew, esp. for little Henry. Here is a quote that came to mind: "Faith expects from God what is beyond all expectation."~Andrew Murray
Post a Comment