Well as we are waiting we are finding it hard to celebrate openly our new arrivals. This is because we are choosing to be tight lipped in front of our foster daughters so as not to make them feel bad. However they were visiting a friend yesterday so we were free to talk about names. (Still working on naming our little girl) We were able pack the diaper bag Gary and Morgan will take over. Look through all the clothes we have and try to decide what will work and what will not. It is so fun to look at all the little outfits that very soon will be on our new son and daughter. We are so grateful to ethiopia for sending pitures so often. Wonderful to be able to "see" them. Next we will clean out the closet where we keep diapers/wipes, baby gates ,booster seats ect. It is evident we will need to get a LOT more diapers and wipes. Maggie is not at all interested in potty training. I was thinking I could wait till next summer and do all four at once. Think that will work??? Hmmm anyway now we just wait until July 30th. Pray we pass court get a travel date so we can purchase those plane tickets. Sixteen days is not a long set back in the big picture. If we pass on the 30th still less time then a normal pregnancy and remember no stretch marks on the outside with this adoption :) However there is much change that occurs on the inside. Do I get an Amen from those that know what I am talking about. Oh to be stretched on the inside God's timing is perfect and that makes it easier to breath each day.
Have a blessed day everyone.
Tiffany
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hi Tiffany, Hoping you are doing well. I know exactly what you mean about the "adoption pregnancy" Praying that all goes great. God Bless.
I have been thinking about you and wondering about your court date. I figured it had been set back a bit as many of ours have as well. Don is now back from Guard. It was a long two weeks between him being gone and life in waiting. I am praying you pass court the first time!
Blessings~ Tina
Post a Comment