Well we have been having VBS this week so this am a couple of times I bummed off their computer to check and at 11:30 I saw a email from our agency. It said NEW COURT 30,July. That's it.
Court in Ethiopia closes Aug. 6th for a month or two. So we need to pass court on the 30th. There is much we do not know about his process so we will patiently wait trusting God with our children and this process he has asked us to be a part of.
Your prayers for the health of our newest additions would be appreciated.
Tiffany
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
MOWA is Ministry of Women's Affairs which is the Ethiopian government office that handles adoption processing. Sorry to hear it got bumped back until the 30th. Hang in there! I sure wish we would hear SOMETHING! I know God is teaching us patience but I guess I am a slow learner....
I will say a prayer for you and your little ones!
Post a Comment