Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reality

Good Evening,
Thank you for all the well wishes. It has been requested that I blog more. The reality is I can't. My energy level is returning at a slower then snail rate. It is frustrating. My family is handling it well. My SIL and MIL are sharing a couple of my beautiful children for a couple days which helps with the noise/need/stress level in the house. It is allowing Morgan to regroup a bit. Today was my target date for getting better. Not happening. I did take a good nap today. We have not gotten the results of Henry or Camille Hep A test back yet. We are eager to get those back. Overall everyone is good here. Cabin fever has been tolerable so that is good.
Please continue to pray for those doing my job. And that whomever is supposed to be learning a lesson from this learn it so I can get better.
T

5 comments:

BlessedMom62 said...

Saying prayers you get better SOON!

Mike Mayfield said...

Tiffany, we are praying that you are feeling better soon.

Christina Hubbard said...

We are still praying here!!

June Berger said...

Praying God's healing upon you and Samantha. Also praying all the other household members stay healthy.

harris family journeys said...

I am so sorry that you and Samantha have had to deal with this! I had no idea that it was a concern when adopting. I looked at the cdc website and sure enough there is a warning for parents adopting from Ethiopia.

http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/HAV/PDFs/HAHealthAdvisory.pdf

I am praying your health and your energy levels will return very quickly. In the meantime, rest and take care of yourself!

Blessings,
Jolie Harris