Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cholrea alert

I am up well past what I should be..getting ready to be a single mother for a time.... :) Not to worry I can handle it.. We have joined a new yahoo group affiliated with our agency..Very nice however I am now even more panicked about water poo and creepy crawlies... Oh I am itching already. They truly have all they can take in their suitcases,and all the two of them can carry, or I certainly would send more bug killing stuff. Morgan is tough but two 50 pound suitcases one 16 pound carry on and a back pack. Hope she has ant strength she will be definitely be carrying more then she weighs. Also our agency just TODAY sent us a nice email stating there is a Cholera outbreak in Addis.. probably always is but for some reason they felt need to tell us today this afternoon.. I went out and found Pedialyte strips. Sent extra foprmula got rice cereal with yogart in it??? and probiotics for everyone. We have thought of everything we could dream up.
Please pray that God has protected Henry and Camille from the bugs that go bump in Africa. Both inside the body and out. I am not worried... just no longer ignorant... about many things.
Through this adventure we have definately had our eyes opened to so much...The two taking the trip are about to become very, very wide eyed... gratefully so... it makes for more work but it is oh so worth it.....Praise be to God in all things.....yes in all things, even creepy crawlies and water poo.
We will keep you updated to the best of our ability.
~~~itchy Tiffany~~~

2 comments:

Mike Mayfield said...

We will be praying for them as they make the trip. We know it won't be easy but it will be worth it. We hope to be not to far behind you.

Emily said...

Reading those posts has me itching too! I'm also on your group, just returned in July with our little girl Yabbi. Good luck with your adventure!