Saturday, September 12, 2009

Almost Home

Well, I just talked to my not so happy travelers a bit ago. Whew what a flight...without doing any quick adding I believe their flight form Ethiopia to Rome to Washington was 18 hours long.. 18 hours with two little ones (although Morgan said there were 20 on the plane under two. WOW
Anyway neither one ate on the flight..Gary slept a bit. Camille is no longer puking however was very restless on the plane and still has water poo. Henry on the other hand has not eaten at all since being in Ethiopia. Not good. So all this said I do praise God for their safe travels so far and trust he will bring them the rest of the way home safe as well. Morgan says both she and Henry have red dots on their skin.. so is this creepy crawlies or are they getting the Ethiopian Chicken Poxs.???? Morgan has already had the American Poxs ... we will see.
Thank you to all who were going to come help us welcome them to America at the airport today, and thank you for understanding that instead we will be doing a very quick exit to our favorite Pediatrician who will be having Saturday eve hours just for us... God is good. She never saw this coming when we became her patients I bet :):):):):)
I am sure Gary will be a great blogger after he gets some sleep.
In Christ
Tiffany~~~~~~~~~~~~