Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Hiding Place

We just finished watching "The Hiding Place" that tells the accounts of Corrie Ten Boom. It has been oh a long long time since the last time I saw it. In the movie Ms. Ten Boom has a group of "special" kids holding a rope walking down the road. A German soldier stops to chat with her, it is during this chat that you first see the children, in my memory I always thought she was leading children who were blind. I guess because they were holding a rope.. but this time. This time I noticed the faces, they were so beautiful much like those of children in my own home. Ms Ten Boom obviously was a wonderful person to make time in her life to spend with such children. Perhaps if you could make time soon to watch it. If you have never seen "The Hiding Place" I highly suggest it. It is an amazing tale of anothers life. The choice of "special" children in the movie...Perfect.

Have a wonderful week in Jesus...
~~Tiffany

4 comments:

Kat said...

Okay, I know what I need to watch now. I read the book and it was beautiful!

BlessedMom62 said...

Did you rent the movie or was it on tv? If it was on tv, what channel, so I may search for it. Thank you.

Ninemire said...

We rented the movie.

AussieKirstie said...

I just finished read the book Corrie and her family had such amazing faith although I dont recall reading in the book about the blind children I guess there is a little poetic licese to the movie it souds good though I will have to keep my eye out for it at the video shop