Well we have arrived. As of May 18Th, we are in the third trimester of our paper pregnancy. I must say the emotion sickness has been very real with this pregnancy, but what do you expect with paper baby twins. On May 18Th at about 2:30 in the afternoon it came. Our second referral. What this means is that the picture (which I can't show you) and the information for our second child just showed up on the computer. No fan-fair, just a note saying see attached, and let us know if you will accept this referral. Well attached was a picture a beautiful little girl in a purple dress, she is laying in a bouncy seat on a coordinating purple blanket. She looks as though she is a good eater (squeezable cheeks) and is growing well.For sure it was an exciting day/week in our household. (We would have posted earlier however posting from our home computer is not possible I am at a friends now.) Anyway we now wait (hopefully not long) for a court date. If we pass on the first try, then it is only weeks until our new little ones come home. Just FYI as soon as we pass court we can post the pictures of both little ones. Who because of age/development will basically be twins. Maggie was especially excited to see the picture of her new little sister, she kept patting herself saying mine, mine, aggie's.......:) Hope she is just as happy when our unnamed little one is sitting in the living room with her.
Never know.....We do give praise to God and thanks to those who have prayed for this to be a speedy process. Although I am not nervous, I would really like to get Henry home to a Cardiologist that I know to take a look at his heart. That said he does receive medical care and meds for his heart issue in Ethiopia. We receive regular updated pictures and medical info on him and for that I am grateful. Again all Praise to God.
We are looking fwd to spending the next couple months getting all the rooms, closets ect organized and ready for our new additions... we have also bought a couple matching dress's for Maggie and her little sister.... very fun!!!!
Again thanks for your prayers we will let you know when we have a court date.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I am SO happy for you all! And have been praying faithfully that court dates will be quick so you can get both your little ones home soon. Also, praying for baby Henry's medical issues. Prayer is such a tool for us!
Blessings,
Tina
Congratulations on the twins!!
Post a Comment