Wow how time flies when you have Hep A, scabies, open heart surgery a few bouts of Pneumonia, a mission trip to Africa and have two added beautiful babies to your home. I am sure many have said it. I can't believe it has been a whole year (almost). Yes it has so many things have changed. For the most part out chidlren all sleep through the night. Praise God! That took several years. Camille can talk up a storm and is presently in the process of potty training herself. Wow never had that happen before. She is doing such a great job somedays I wish I were one of those parents who gives their child candy for going on the pot. But no... if she is going to train herself.. more power to her and Praise the Lord. Henry is doing just amazing as well. Our little Spud is well a big spud now. He can do a wonderful army crawl. His has a wonderful ability to quickly memorize finger plays. His favorits sone is Jesus loves me. He is very social. Yeah!! They are both very smart. Truthfully I just figured they would both be behind for quite awhile. Well for once I was happy to be wrong. Not sure what else to say other than I am so very grateful to God for asking us to go to Africa and be the parents to Mr. Henry and Ms.Camille. The changes that have taken place in our family have been huge. Unfortunately there is someone that reads my blog that I would rather not have great details about our family. (this is why I don't post much about us and have been using it as a political outlet) anyway. I will just say that God has opened the eyes of many in our family and because of that. We look fwd to the upcoming changes that are to take place in our home. I pray that when we first be willing to hear the voice of the Lord we claim to serve, and second be quick to obey. I am always afraid of what could happen when we intentionally do not obey simply because we don't want to do what God asks.
Mr Henry loves to swing. He pretty much lovs everything. He's so great!!!

Ms Camille prefers the big girl swing, now that she is a big girl!!!

Blessings in the name of the Lord.
Tiffany
Surely the proudest Mother there every was!!!
6 comments:
I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family...can't wait to see more!
oh my goodness! Look at how they have changed! Is that REALLY little Henry? He looks GREAT!!!!
they have both grown so much!How happy they are.It is great to see pics of them.
Do you have Jaxson home yet???
Tiffany
Do you have Jaxson home yet???
Tiffany
Do you have Jaxson home yet???
Tiffany
Post a Comment