It has been so long since I have posted anything I almost do not know how to start. It has been sometime since I have given an update for our family. The children are all sleeping so I will try to be quick and basically pick out the highlights. Overall we are all doing well. In March I think it was we had several children with the Chicken Poxs. All three started popping out on the same day so overall it was a quick process. It was really not bad at all. Of course Peter had the worst case.. he typicall tries to outdo everyone else. It was Garrett, Maggie and Peter that were affected. We had been trying to "catch" the Pox for a few years now. With the Chicken Pox immunization they are hard to find. Luckily we had a friend who's husband had shingles so he shared with his kids and they shared with us. Good friends.
As I said Peter gets everything worse than anyone else.. in total Maggie had about 200 pox's Garrett had about 600 and we are thinking Peter had about 2,ooo. Yes he looks bad, he looks great now and has natural imminity.
Another thing that has taken a lot of my spring time is College. WHOA!!! There should be a rule book about scholarships,well just college prep in general. I did not go to college so how it all worked was well a mystery to me. My two oldest daughters Graduated High School this year.. Hippie for them. One huge milestone down. That started the whole who, what, where, how for the college questions. With the help of some people who have obviously been blessed with the gift of patience they are both enrolled in a lovely college for fall. Now we have the delima.. that one has her Major figured out and one does not. Oh growing up is soo hard.

Lets see, what else.. oh Little Henry is doing amazing, last month we took care of his circumcision. Do you know they have a medicine they give then that numbs the lower part of their bodies and well that makes them so much happier with what had just happened. Really all Praise to God, he has had no problems with it. Henry has also gained a modest eleven pounds since September. He needs to learn to walk he is well like holding a bad of concrete. Do I get an Amen from some of you that know exactly what I mean. He can sit up by himself and does a beautiful army crawl. Although he is faster at pivoting and rolling then crawling.

Camille is doing lovely as well, she also has socked on the weight. I want to say she has also put on about ten pounds. Camille is talking up a storm and is really capable of doing anything she wants to . It is the joke around here that she plans to take over my job within the year. Really I am not so sure it is a joke.
Christy has finished another year at her school. Their end of the year program was long, long, long yet shared with the families the many acomplishments of the students who worked so hard all year. She is excited about her well deserved summer break. Hoping to dip in the lake soon as part of her celebration. It is so fun to watch all our little ones play together. Yes there are a lot of them and yes bath time is tricky, however I am so grateful to God that he chose me to parent this beautiful group of his children.

Ok I gotta go, they are waking up and some are like starving animals at the zoo when they wake up. And yes I know the picture of Henry is sideways.. I don't have time to fix it right now..
Have a blessed day, ~~T








3 comments:
They all look great! I remember when my two oldest got the pox. Tifanie had 24 spots in all and Randy was covered from head to toe! But I am glad they have recovered. I have been wondering about you all and still praying for everyone. Tell your girl congratulations on their graduation. You have surely been one busy Mom! :) But a house full of blessings what a wonderful reward!
I guess the kids didn't get the pox vaccine or did they and it didn't work?
No we do not get the Vaccine.. thus vacinne along with some other "typical" childhood vaccines are grown in Human tissue. Aborted fetal tissue to be exact. Therefore we opt out of this vaccine. Natural immunity is always best anyway.
Post a Comment